Affordable Lawn Care in Hartsville, TN
If you are interested in keeping your yard looking great year-round, then CVS Home is the place to go. If you are like most people, you just don't have the time for fertilizing, weeding, lawn mowing and all that goes into creating a beautiful, well maintained lawn. CVS Home has become the popular choice for customers that need to find low cost lawn care services in Hartsville from the most trusted, local professionals.
Hartsville Lawn Mowing Service Made Easy
Whether you own your own riding mower and enjoy mowing your lawn, but you'd like some help with the more difficult lawn maintenance tasks, or you would like to hire a Hartsville lawn care company to take care of your whole yard for you, you've come to the right place. We recommend hiring an experienced professional to take care of all of your lawn care in Hartsville, as it's usually the most efficient, affordable, and easiest solution for homeowners and property managers.
Lawn Care Costs in Hartsville
Hartsville lawn care service prices vary depending on how often you need service, how large your yard is, and the exact type of service that you're looking for. Here's some of the most common services offered:
- Lawn mowing service - typical Hartsville lawn mowing costs range from about $35 to $85 per visit, with one time service costing more, and more often service costing less. The frequency of cuts will depend on the type of grass that you have installed, as well as your personal preference and budget.
- Seeding - average Hartsville lawn seeding costs are around $500 - $900 depending on the size of your lawn. Whether you hire a professional, or do it yourself, seeding during the fall is recommended to keep your lawn lush, green and healthy. You can save about $200 by seeding you own lawn, but you need to make sure to use the right seeds for your lawn and factor in a few other variables, which is just one of the reasons that we recommend hiring a local professional that's experienced with the grass types in the Hartsville area.
- Fertilization - the average Hartsville lawn fertilization costs around $99 to $400 for an average sized yard. You should expect to spend around $.03 to $.05 per square ft, and the price will go down per square foot for larger yards. Fertilizer should be applied around four times per year, and more often during the high growth season. You can choose to have spray fertilizer, granules, as well as synthetic fertilizer applied to lawns in Hartsville, Tennessee. Organic fertilizer is also an option, although the cost will be slightly higher compared to the other types.
- Leaf removal - average costs for leaf removal in Hartsville are about $150 and $250 for the typical job. Removing leaves from your lawn is important to maintaining a healthy lawn, as fallen leaves can block sunlight and your grass can die. You have the option to blow the leaves off your property, pick them up and bag them, or vacuumed. One other option is to have your leaves vacuumed and chopped up and turned into mulch.
- Aeration - lawn aeration costs in Hartsville usually cost $75 to $175 depending on the type of aeration and the size of your lawn. It's recommended to do it in the spring, and it helps nutrients, water and air reach the soil so that it can stay healthy. If your grass has heavy traffic from pets or kids playing then the need for aeration increases.
- Sprinkler system maintenance & repair - the average cost for sprinkler system repair in Hartsville is around $100 to $300. Having a well maintained sprinkler system that evenly waters your lawn at the right time each day is essential to keeping your grass in tip top shape. You can get help with all types of irrigation systems including Toro, Nelson, Rainbird and Hunter and more.
It's important to ask about the experience of your local Hartsville lawn care company's employees before you select the company for your job. Experienced lawn care experts know which species and types of grass, shrubs and plants work best in the Hartsville climate, and know how to maintain them. CVSHome.com researches local pros and partners with the one's that consistently provide the highest quality of service, and also offer competitive pricing. When you hire someone to perform lawn maintenance in Hartsville, make sure that you get multiple bids, and ask for references. Even a small difference in pricing can add up over the long run, especially if you are getting frequent Hartsville lawn cutting service.
What Type Of Grass is Best For My Lawn in Hartsville?
Choosing the right grass is the first, and perhaps the most important step in getting the type of lawn that you want for your property in Hartsville. Whether you just want a lawn that looks nice, or you prefer a specific type like Kentucky Bluegrass, Bermuda or St. Augustine, it's important to choose a type that works well in Hartsville. Here's a few tips to follow that can help you choose the perfect type for your needs:
- Certain types of grass will require specific types of soil and nutrients. If you are looking to lay Bahia or Buffalo Grass, you will need soil that is rich in nutrients in order to properly grow.
- If you are like many homeowners, you will want a grass that looks great year round, making perennial ryegrass and rough bluegrass great options. Many species only work great during warm seasons or only during cooler seasons, so selecting one that works through all seasons can often be difficult.
- An easy tip is to look at what type your Hartsville neighbors have and choose that type of grass. You can simply ask them, or just hire an experienced professional and they will take care of it for you.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring Lawn Care Service in Hartsville
Are Lawn Care Chemicals Dangerous to My Kids or Pets?
If your lawn has been treated with chemicals within the last 24 hours, it's recommended to keep pets and people off the grass. 24 hours is usually enough time to be safe, but always ask the professional how long you should stay off your lawn each time chemicals are applied.
Will You Bag My Grass Clippings or Will it Stay on My Lawn?
Typically grass is cut and immediately turned into mulch in order to keep your grass healthy, and cut down the cost or purchasing your own mulch. It's also cheaper compared to bagging clippings and disposing of them.
Will You Always Send the Same Employees?
In general we try to send the same professionals to your property, but in some cases this isn't possible. There is value in having the same technicians work on your property compared to having new people work on it each time.
Will You Come on the Same Day/Time?
We try to schedule lawn services in Hartsville on the same day and around the same time. This makes it convenient if you want to discuss.
Do I need to be Present During Service?
You don't need to be at your property while your lawns being serviced. The only thing that you must do is make sure that we have access to the area you need serviced, and that any pets are kept either indoors or in a contained area.
Are Lawn Care Companies in Hartsville Required To Be Licensed?
If they use pesticides, then they are required to have a License. If they don't use any pesticides they are most likely not required to have a license.
Does my lawn care provider need to have insurance?
Yes, you only want to work with companies that have active insurance. If something happens to an employee while working on your property you could be held liable. If a companies pricing seems too good to be true, they may be cutting corners and are not properly insured.
Why the Right Lawn Care Equipment is So Important
In addition to using a good lawn mower, a lawn care professional utilizes many types of lawn and gardening equipment for specific tasks. Safety tip for anyone doing their own work: Be sure use goggles when using lawn tools as serious eye injuries can occur.
- Weed Whackers
- Leaf Blowers
- Rakes, Shovels, Hoes and Handheld Tools
High quality lawn service in Hartsville will leave you with a lawn that provides erosion control, acts as a natural water purification system and looks great. Using a professional lawn service in Hartsville to improve the health of your yard can save you time and even money. Get started by giving us a call or completing the online quote request form.